If you’ve doubted the possibility of having warm, soft and delicious vegan chocolate chip cookies that taste good, doubt no more! I found this jewel of a recipe while browsing through Pinterest (original recipe here).
These vegan chocolate chip cookies are so good, you won’t even know the difference. What I enjoy most about these cookies is that it involves common ingredients that you probably already have in your kitchen.
The only thing I needed to find were chocolate chips that didn’t have milk added. But of course, I found them at my favorite store, Trader Joe’s.
Plan on attending a get together anytime soon? If so, these vegan chocolate chip cookies are a great option! After baking sweets, I’m always looking to give them away so that I don’t have to stare at them and feel pressured to eat them all (you can relate, right?!).
I shared these cookies with 4 non-vegan folks and they absolutely loved them, so much so that I only had ONE! They ended up taking them home, but all is well because I have another batch waiting for my in the freezer 🙂
So what are you waiting for? Get in that kitchen and get baking! Give this recipe a try and let me know what you think in the comments below!
Other Vegan Desserts You Might Enjoy:
- Brown Sugar Cookies
- Vegan Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies
- Vegan Lemon Cupcakes
- Vegan Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
- Vegan Spice Cake + Whipped Buttercream Icing
Tools You Might Need:
This post contains affiliate links.
Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies!
- 1 cup Softened Vegan Butter (2 sticks of Earth Balance)
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Non Dairy Milk (I used almond)
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2-1 cup Dairy Free Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large bowl combine the softened butter and both sugars with a hand mixer until light and fluffy
- Add in your almond milk and vanilla extract and continue to mix well until well combined
- Add in the flour, salt, and baking soda and mix until flour is well combined and dough is formed
- Add in desired amount of chocolate chips. Mix with a spatula until well combined
- Roll dough into balls of your desired size and bake for 8-10 minutes at 350 degrees. I prefer smaller cookies, so if you choose to make them large, cooking time may need to be adjusted
- Remove from the oven when done baking. Allow to cool for a few minutes and enjoy!