A few weeks ago I tried the new So Delicious Oatmilk Peanut Butter and Raspberry ice cream. If you haven’t tried it yet, I’d suggest you do so! It’s delish! To be honest, I was pleasantly surprised that I even like it. I like peanut butter, but I’m usually not super fond of peanut butter flavored things. I got it for such a good deal, I couldn’t pass it up!
Ever since trying that flavor, I’ve been obsessed with the peanut butter and raspberry combo. So much so, I’ve been experimenting with different ways to enjoy it! My first attempt was with banana bites. Sliced bananas sandwiched between a dollop of raspberry jelly, dipped in peanut better and covered in chopped walnuts. Sounds tasty, right? Well, I’m still working on it. My first attempt at it was a hot mess. However, it tasted great! I’ve got to perfect it so I can share it with you all soon!
As an alternative, I decided to try making these Peanut Butter Raspberry Cups. I love that they’re super easy to make and require just 3 ingredients! I’m sure you could guess what those are without even looking at the recipe card! I also love that this recipe is easy to customize. I’m hot and cold with chocolate. I certainly wouldn’t consider myself a chocolate lover, but I do enjoy it from time to time (obsessed with these chocolate chip cookies). If you’re like me and would prefer less chocolate, you can lessen the amount that is used for the base and the top of each cup. In the photos, I used 1/2 tbsp. The next time I make these, I’ll probably try somewhere between 1-2 tsp.
My favorite part is that these Peanut Butter Raspberry Cups are ready in no time! 20 minutes max! If you’re in the mood for a quick and easy treat, you should try this! When you do, let me know in the comments below!
Peanut Butter Raspberry Cups
- 1 cup chocolate chips (melted)
- ¼ cup unsalted creamy natural peanut butter at room temperature
- 1-2 tbsp raspberry fruit spread (I purchased mine from Trader Joe's)
- In a microwave safe bowl, heat the chocolate chips for 1 minute, stirring after 30 seconds.
- In a muffin tin lined with cupcake liners, add ½ tbsp (or less, depending on preference) to each (4). Ensure base is covered, then transfer the pan to the freezer for 5 minutes to let harden.
- While the chocolate is hardening, gently mix together the peanut butter and raspberry preserves. Careful not to over-mix! Stir until loosely combined.
- Remove the chocolate from the freezer and add a dollop of the peanut butter and raspberry mixture on top of each layer of chocolate (flatten as much as possible, without going over the edges).
- Next, add the last layer of chocolate and transfer the pan back to the freezer for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer and enjoy!