Tis the season for baking cookies! These particular ones were a special request from my followers on Instagram. It sounded like a great idea and I happened to have all of the ingredients, so Vegan White Chocolate Chip Cranberry Cookies it is!
Ingredients You’ll Need to Make Vegan White Chocolate Chip Cranberry Cookies
To make these Easy Vegan White Chocolate Chip Cranberry Cookies, you’ll need the following ingredients:
- Vegan Butter
- Organic Cane Sugar
- Baking Soda
- Vanilla Extract
- All-Purpose Flour
- Unsweetened Applesauce
- Unsweetened Dried Cranberries
- Vegan White Chocolate Chips
How to Make Vegan White Chocolate Chip Cranberry Cookies
To make these cookies, you’ll want to start by creaming together your softened vegan butter and sugar. Mix these two ingredients together on a high speed using a hand mixer or standing mixer until it’s been creamed together and appears almost whipped.
Once the two are well combined, add in all of the remaining ingredients except the dried cranberries and white chocolate chips. Continue mixing the ingredients until a cookie dough has formed.
Once the dough is formed, gently fold in the vegan white chocolate chips and dried cranberries. Disperse the dough into evenly rolled pieces using a cookie scoop. Evenly spread the cookies onto a baking sheet that’s been lined with parchment paper to help keep the cookies from sticking.
Bake the cookies in your preheated oven for eleven minutes and once finished remove them from the oven and set aside in order to let them cool for a few minutes.
Once the cookies have cooled for 3-4 minutes, prepare to enjoy! These are the perfect cookies to add to your holiday cookie tins.
Where Can I Find Vegan White Chocolate Chips?
I found the vegan white chocolate chips I used for this recipe at Walmart, where they’ve added it to their Great Value Brand. I’ve also found a few more options online:
I know you’ll love these easy Vegan White Chocolate Chip Cranberry Cookies! They’re soft, chewy and filled with sweet white chocolate chips and tangy dried cranberries in every bite! Give them a try and let me know what you think in the comments below!
More Holiday Cookies I Know You’ll Love:
- Easy Vegan Snickerdoodles
- Salted Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Brown Sugar Cookies
- Red Velvet White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Thumbprint Cookies
- Christmas Sprinkle Sugar Cookies
Tools You Might Need:
Easy Vegan White Chocolate Chip Cranberry Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the softened vegan butter and sugar on a high speed until it appears whipped (about 1½ minutes). I used a standing mixer, but you can also use a hand mixer as well.
- Add in the baking soda, pinch of sea salt, vanilla extract, flour, unsweetened applesauce and water. Mix to combine. If batter is still crumbly, add in 1-2 more tablespoons of water until dough is formed.
- Stir the dried cranberries and white chocolate chips into the dough.
- Use a 1½ tbsp cookie scoop to evenly disperse cookies onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or foil for easy removal.
- Bake in preheated oven for 11 minutes.
- Once done, remove from oven and let cool for 5-6 minutes. Enjoy!