If you love spicy food like I do, you’re gonna LOVE these Spicy Chili Garlic Noodles! Not a fan of spicy food? Try leaving out the red pepper flakes and lessen the sriracha sauce. I’m pretty late to the game, but I’m discovering the many ways to dress up a bowl of noodles. My favorite part about this dish is that they’re so darn easy to put together.
I could eat pasta any day of the week. That’s a fact! I recently discovered soba noodles and I’m obsessed, y’all. Would you believe they only take 4 minutes to cook?! LOVE THAT! I’ve also read that they’re high in fiber, making them a bit healthier than your traditional pasta.
Preparing the Spicy Chili Garlic Noodles
The sauce for these Spicy Chili Garlic Noodles is super easy to put together and requires just six ingredients- less if you prefer a mild version without the spiciness. I whipped this together in just a few short minutes. Simply toss all of the ingredients together and mix them! If you want, you could stop there. Or, you could take it a step further and add in some veggies.
I kept it super simple and decided to sauté some asian stir fry vegetables I picked up from the store, in addition to some extra broccoli. Is it me or do they NEVER add enough broccoli to those mixed veggie bags?! I think it’s safe to say no one likes those nasty little water chestnuts and baby corn. Am I right, or am I right?! The veggies in this dish are completely optional, but I try to get my veggies in wherever I can. Not to mention, they also make me feel better about eating an entire bowl of noodles 🙂
These Spicy Chili Garlic Noodles are perfect for meal-preps too! If you follow my Instagram stories, you know that I’m a faithful meal-prepper. Every Sunday I gets it in! My meals were done in no time! So what are you waiting for? I know you’ve got 15 minutes. Get in the kitchen and whip up these Spicy Chili Garlic Noodles! Don’t forget to let me know what you think in the comments below!
Other Asian-Inspired Recipes You’ll Love:
- Easy Sweet and Spicy Teriyaki Grilled Tofu
- Vegan Honey Butter Garlic Chicken
- Rainbow Asian Slaw
- Sesame Garlic Noodles
Hungry for more? Follow me on Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook!
This post was updated on October 3, 2019
Easy Spicy Chili Garlic Noodles
- 6 oz soba noodles
- mixed frozen vegetables optional
- sesame seeds for garnish optional
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp sriracha sauce
- 2 tbsp agave
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 1 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- Add all sauce ingredients to a small sauce pan and allow to heat over a medium temperature until garlic is fragrant, then reduce to low to keep warm.
- While the sauce is heating, begin cooking your frozen veggies (if using) in another pan and your noodles in a pot.
- Once done cooking, drain the noodles and set aside.
- Transfer the drained noodles, cooked veggies, and sauce to an appropriately sized bowl and toss all ingredients together. Garnish with sesame seeds. Enjoy!
Pingback: Thai And Chinese Noodles Recipes. - DIYS Craftsy