Buffalo Hummus Dip
This easy Buffalo Hummus Dip is the perfect appetizer! It's creamy, easy to make and packed with buffalo flavor!
- 2 cans chickpeas rinsed and drained
- 4 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 6 tbsp buffalo sauce (add more or less to taste)
- 1 ½ tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp salt
- black pepper to taste
- 1 tsp liquid smoke
- 2 tbsp olive oil (plus more for topping- optional)
- red pepper flakes to taste optional
- chopped red pepper and sliced jalapeno to garnish (optional)
Combine all ingredients (except garnish items) in a food processor or blender and blend until smooth (scraping down the sides as needed).
Serve with your favorite sliced veggies or pita bread and enjoy!