Since becoming vegan one of my goals in doing so is to eat more vegetables, especially ones that I normally wouldn’t have before. This includes cauliflower! I recently came across this recipe on Instagram and knew I had to give it a try. The pictures looked so appetizing and the ingredient list sealed the deal. I’m always here for a recipe with basic ingredients, especially ones that I already have! Making this spicy peanut butter and maple cauliflower was super easy and paired really well with my quinoa and sautéed spinach and kale mixture. I even used some of the leftover sauce to spread over the rest of the bowl. YUM!
The only thing I would have changed about this Spicy Peanut Butter & Maple Cauliflower recipe is subbing the hot sauce for sriracha sauce. I love spicy food and I needed more of a kick! Give it a try and tell me what you think!
Spicy Peanut Butter & Maple Cauliflower
- 2 Heads of Cauliflower
- 2 tbsp Vegan Butter
- 1/2 cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 1/4 cup Melted Peanut Butter
- 1 tbsp Hot Sauce
- 2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 tsp Soy sauce
- 1 Clove Minced Garlic
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Toss the cauliflower florets in melted butter until well coated and arrange on baking sheet
- Cook in the oven for 30-40 minutes or until pieces are lightly golden brown and crispy
- While the cauliflower is cooking, mix the remaining ingredients together in a medium sized bowl
- When cauliflower is done cooking add it to the mixture until well coated. Enjoy!