OMG. YUM! This Soy Chorizo Chili has seriously become one of my favorite things to make. It’s so super easy and tastes great! All it takes is just 5 ingredients to make this happen! Can you believe it?!
Trader Joe’s is one of my favorite places to shop. I enjoy perusing in and out of the aisles looking for new things to try. One of my favorite things about TJ’s is that they always have something delicious to sample! On one cold winter day, they were kind enough to cook up some vegan chili. How could I resist? I tried it, and of course I loved it. So much that I bought all of the ingredients and made my own Soy Chorizo Chili that week and now I enjoy this dish year-round.
Soy Chorizo Chili
- 1 can Black beans
- 1 can Corn drained
- 1 can Diced tomatoes
- 1 package Soy Chorizo Chili from Trader Joe's
- 2 cups Latin style black bean soup
- Add your soy chorizo to a large oiled pot and stir frequently for 3-4 minutes .
- Add in your can of black beans (no need to drain), drained corn, and diced tomatoes (no need to drain)
- Add in about half of the container (2 cups) of black bean soup and stir.Note: You may add more or less depending on your preference. If you prefer your chili to be thick, use less. Thinner? Add more.
- If you enjoy spicy chili, add in some cayenne pepper to taste
- After you've added in your red pepper, cover and let it sit for 30 minutes to 1 hour (depending on how long you're willing to wait).
- Serve over rice, or eat alone. Sprinkle with your favorite "cheese" and enjoy!