Pizza is one of my favorite things to make. What I love most is that you can customize it to however YOU like it! There’s no rhyme or reason, no need to measure out anything precisely, you’re free to do as you please! This pizza recipe is one that I came up with on a whim. I think it was one of those days where I stared in front of an open refrigerator trying to figure out what I was going to eat for dinner and figured that pesto, tomato and spinach seemed like a good idea. Not really into soy cheese? This one’s for you! There’s no cheese involved, just a simple trio of toppings.
Simple Pesto Pizza
- 1-2 Sliced tomatoes
- 2-3 Handfuls of spinach
- 1/2 cup Pesto sauce of your choice (I purchased mine from Trader Joe's)
- 1 Package Pizza Dough (I purchased mine from Trader Joe's)
- Flour (Enough to roll dough out on)
- Preheat oven to highest temperature (mine goes up to 525 degrees)
- Sprinkle a generous amount of flour on your counter top and roll out your pizza dough
- Use your pesto sauce ad the base and spread generously
- Top your pizza with as much or as little spinach and tomato as you'd like
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until the crust is brown. Note: Be sure to keep an eye on it while it cooks, as your oven may be different from mine.
- Slice and enjoy!