Recently I was scrolling through Instagram and I noticed that one of my favorite bloggers and friend in my head (halfietruths) was making grilled peaches to top her waffles with. They looked SO good and for whatever reason, the thought of grilling peaches had never even crossed my mind! I knew I had to get in on the action. Conveniently enough I already had peaches in my fridge. How perfect is that?!
To be honest, I never intended on sharing this as a “recipe” which is why my typical “round up” picture didn’t get taken. At best, I thought it would be a nice Instagram post. After the peaches were done cooking, I decided to taste one of them. I knew it wouldn’t be fair to NOT share this with you! So here it goes! These grilled peaches were soooo good!
- 2 Peaches (sliced)
- 1-2 tbsp Coconut whip
- Cinnamon+Sugar mix (to taste)
- Granola (to taste)
- Slice your peaches and place them on your grill (can be done on an outdoor grill, indoor grill or even on the stove top in a pan)
- While cooking, sprinkle a little cinnamon and sugar over the top and let them cook.
- After they have browned, flip in order to cook on both sides. Sprinkle cinnamon and sugar on the other side as well
- Place your peaches in a serving bowl and top with coconut whip and granola. Enjoy!